Dora Plus Scholarships At Tallinn University – Estonia 2019. Applications are invited for the Dora Plus Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who have interest in pursuing a degree program at Tallinn University – Estonia
Dora Plus Scholarships At Tallinn University – Estonia 2019
The purpose of the scholarship for PhD student mobility is to improve the awareness of doctoral degree students of diverse teaching and research practices, encourage their involvement in international co-operation projects, improve the completion rates of doctoral studies, and strengthen the compliance of doctoral studies at Estonian universities with the principles of innovative doctoral studies.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for students from Estonian Universities.
Value Of Dora Plus Scholarships
- Travel expenses (for two-ways travelling)
- Living expenses (given as per day)
Dora Plus Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Tallinn University
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
How To Apply Dora Plus Scholarships At Tallinn University
To apply for the scholarship, please submit the following documents to the TU Dora Plus programme coordinator:
- Application form (PS!Please save the filled application form to your computer as well);
- Confirmation of acceptance from the host university or research institution. In case the host is absent, a quote from the library’s (or other institution’s) website (in the form of a link) indicating that the beneficiary has to access to the institution’s services during the mobility;
- Individual work plan approved and signed by the thesis supervisor.
Dora Plus Scholarships Applications Deadline:
- February 15
- May 15
- November 15
Dora Plus programme is funded by European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. The beneficiary is obliged to inform the public about receiving scholarship from European Regional Development Fund in relevant presentations, articles and documents by mentioning the fact orally or using the logo of structural aid, which can be found on the following web address:https://www.struktuurifondid.ee/eng/application/layout-files